Stay logged in
Enter your username or email address and click Send Reminder to receive an email reminder.
Charmosyna toxopei (Siebers, 1930)
- taxon system
- Other links
The Blue-fronted Lorikeet (Charmosyna toxopei) also known as the Buru lorikeet, is a parrot endemic to the Indonesian island of Buru. Source: Wikipedia
Treubia p. 252 pl. 4
Taxonomic Serial Number:
- Charmosyna toxopei: Buru (s Moluccas)
Burui decorated lori
Body length 16 cm. Plumage color is green. On the head there is a blue spot, the underside of the wing is with a yellow stripe, the base of the tail is red. Known from seven specimens captured in 1930.
- Charmosyna multistriata Decorated Laurie palm Charmosyna palmarum Decorated Laurie Papuan Charmosyna papou Decorated Laurie Charmosyna toxopei
- White-backed loris Pseudeos fuscata Shiny brown loris Chalcopsitta duivenbodei Shiny loris - cardinal Chalcopsitta cardinalis Shiny red-faced loris
- Prioniturus flavicans Luzon rocket-tailed parrot Prioniturus luconensis Burui rocket-tailed parrot Prioniturus mada Mountain rocket-tailed parrot
- big-billed black-fronted parrot lat. Tanygnathus gramineus blue-fronted decorated loris lat. Charmosyna toxopei Buruana lichimera lat. Lichmera deningeri
Users also searched for:
Burui decorated lori,
Pino is an online logic game based on tactics and strategy. This is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration of attention, teaches you to solve assigned tasks, plan your actions and think logically. It doesn't matter how many chips you have, the main thing is how they are placed!